Business Development Intern
If you believe in business for good, and want to use your skills to make the world a better place, this internship is for you!
NeedsList is a humanitarian aid startup that connects the needs of small grass-roots organizations serving refugees with people who want to help. Our online marketplace allows supporters to donate, volunteer remotely or purchase supplies for aid organizations. Our vision - a new model of humanitarian aid that is transparent, efficient, direct, and supports local economies.
This internship is ideal for someone who is already actively learning about and has experience with sales and marketing, business development, and environmental economics.
This is a paid internship, compensation is TBD.
Duties + Responsibilities
- Work with team members to develop + understand business development strategies that will increase NeedsList reach and profitability.
- Develop, research, and design infographics that will document NeedsList efficiency compared to traditional models.
- Analyze sales to create recommendations for go to market strategy.
- General all hands on deck support!
10 hours per week, full time over summer. Can be done remotely with a preference for East Coast/European timezones.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Strong Excel, writing, and design skills
- Communicate effectively in both written + verbal form
- Flexible in work functions + duties
- Ability to manage multiple tasks + meet deadlines
- Proficient in managing data + ability to interpret + extract meaningful insight from data
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong teamwork skills