Digital Marketing Intern
If you love digital marketing and want to use your skills to make the world a better place, this internship is for you!
NeedsList is a humanitarian aid startup that connects the needs of small grass-roots organizations serving refugees with people who want to help. We are de-veloping an online marketplace where supporters can volunteer remotely or purchase supplies for aid organizations. We're creating a new model of humani-tarian aid that is transparent, efficient, direct, and supports local economies.
This internship is ideal for someone who is already actively learning about and has experience with social media, search engine marketing, organic search engine optimization and web analytics, whether in the classroom or real life.
- Work with team members to develop + understand digital marketing strategies that will increase NeedsList's reach across email, social, earned media, etc.
- Develop + write marketing content executions to be deployed across partner social media channels
- Analyze reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies
- Create and implement tracking code designed to measure social con-tent executions
- Work with SEO tools and platforms to create keyword maps
- Establish systems and dashboards
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Strong writing skills
- Communicate effectively in both written + verbal form
- Flexible in work functions + duties
- Ability to manage multiple tasks + meet deadlines
- Proficient in managing data + ability to interpret + extract meaningful insight from data
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong skills in Google docs (especially Google sheets)